A shortlist interview isn't about a single speaker, it's about professionals coming together to communicate an incredible and compelling new vision of a project.
Presentation coaching is one of our core talents—we thrive on the competition and love working with highly qualified teams to develop winning shortlist interviews. Our art is taking incredible amounts of information and translating it into rich and engaging presentations. Able to envision what a presentation can be, we work with creative teams to develop beautiful and useful graphics that communicate messages artistically and clearly. Our passion is taking diverse professionals and choreographing them into a cohesive team that presents their vision with passion.
Presentations are the crucial moment in the AEC selling cycle when the team must fully express its strongest value propositions to the client. Our goal is simple: We want to help you win.
A TRADITION OF WINNING
Our coaching team at CRNW works with winning teams on signature projects across the United States and internationally. While large projects are exciting, we are not limited in our excitement or effort by size; we enjoy working on significant projects that add value to society at large and to the portfolios of the firms we serve.
Some of our recent wins include:
- A downtown academic medical school tower integrated with a state-of-the-art cancer center
- A complete renovation to a regional medical center campus
- A design completion for an urban, multi-modal transportation hub
- Rural and community health clinics
- A signature art gallery/museum
- A transformational cancer research center
- A new engineering building and a research laboratory on two leading university campuses
- The design of new major medical campuses
- Roadway design improvements for a rural community
- Signature interior design and planning projects
We find that after coaching a client through an interview process, many see the value of delivering a comprehensive presentation training program for their technical teams to capture what they have learned across their organization.
Find out more about our training design services.